Welcome, and thank you for your interest in FaithSocial, Inc. including its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (“FaithSocial
” or “our
”) and our Service (as defined in the FaithSocial Terms of Service
The Service is designed and intended for communities of faith to be able to congregate together and find a shared home online, for the purpose of fellowship and support, and exploring topics of interest. The Service is meant to be an inclusive and supportive area for all users and we strive to create an inspiring and fun environment for faith forward communities to connect. To facilitate that goal we have established these guidelines which provide some useful direction on the nature of conduct and communication which are acceptable, and not acceptable, from our users (“Guidelines
Given the critical importance of these Guidelines to achieving the goals of the community, we appreciate your understanding that FaithSocial may enforce them through blocking or removing offending content, threads, or even larger groups, or may terminate user accounts for failure to observe these requirements. If you encounter users, groups, or content on the Service that you believe violates these Guidelines, please report it to FaithSocial by flagging as inappropriate, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Guidelines The following items are not permitted on the platform. If a user post violates listed items, the FaithSocial Team retains the right to remove it from the platform.
1. Derogatory or Demeaning Comments We do not allow derogatory or demeaning comments directed toward another user or posted about any individual, group, organization, race, or other religion.
2. Violent or Criminal Content We do not allow content that incites or celebrates violence against any person or group or criminal activity of any kind. We will contact and cooperate with law enforcement when we believe there is a credible risk of violence or criminal activity. While we recognize that some violent or sensitive content may be used for well-intentioned outcomes, like raising awareness, we ask you to exercise judgment in posting any potentially upsetting content, and only do so with ample context provided.
3. Destructive or Hateful Content We do not allow content that engages in or promotes destructive or hateful acts or speech against any individual or group. We do not allow the promotion of any illegal activity, whether violent or nonviolent, such as theft, fraud, or any other crimes. We also do not allow users to admit to criminal activity or make criminal allegations against others. Coordinating, abetting, or otherwise facilitating any future crime is also prohibited. To comply with common legal restrictions, we do not allow the purchase, sale, gift, or other exchange of any regulated goods such as pharmaceutical drugs, marijuana, firearms, and ammunition.
4. Bullying or Harassment While we welcome diverse perspectives, we do not tolerate bullying, harassment, shaming, or cruelty under any circumstances. We do not allow content that targets individuals or groups with abusive or demeaning language or behavior as it relates to their race, religion, sexuality, country, or political affiliation.
5. Hate Speech We do not allow any content that deliberately targets, intimidates, excludes, promotes or supports violence against or otherwise discriminates against any individual or group.
6. Suicide or Self-Harm
We welcome and encourage our members to speak openly and without fear or shame about their experiences including emotional crisis and mental health issues, to both raise awareness and seek help in our community. We do not allow content that promotes or encourages suicide or self-harm. If you are having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of self-harming, please go to https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
7. Sexual Content We do not allow sexually suggestive or explicit content or sexual harassment and soliciation of any kind. Victims of sexual abuse, violence or exploitation are welcome to share and heal without shame at FaithSocial. Our community is here to support you and we will not remove respectful and contextualized discussions on these topics.
Privacy & Personal Information We require our users to respect one another’s privacy and reasonably protect each other’s safety. You may not post another person’s private or identifying information such as social security numbers, passwords, addresses, or any links or personal details that could facilitate identity theft or threaten personal safety. We will permanently ban anyone posting this type of information from FaithSocial.
1. Advertising & Solicitation We encourage our community to create relevant, respectful, and authentic content at FaithSocial. We do not allow solicitation for personal funds, fundraising, advertising, marketing third party service or products without our explicit approval.
2. Spam & Misrepresentation Any content we determine to be spam or misrepresentative, such as repetitive or untargeted posts or messages, fraudulent content, or otherwise unwanted content will be removed. We do not allow users to spam direct messages, posts or prayers. Spamming direct messages includes but not limited to sending multiple messages to the same individual without a response. Creating multiples groups may also be deemed to be advertising or spam. Any determination is exclusively at the discretion of FaithSocial. We reserve the right to delete the offending content, temporarily or permanently ban the offending account. In order to encourage accountability and authenticity at FaithSocial, we require an email address and phone number. If we suspect an account to be falsely represented or a duplicate under a false identity, we may choose to remove that account from our platform.
3. Intellectual Property and Rights We respect the rights of intellectual property and rights holders. We will remove any content that infringes on the rights of a third-party.
Enforcement & Appeals
. Even if FaithSocial does not enforce a provision of these Guidelines in a given case, we will not have been deemed to have waived any rights with respect to that or any other case, whether not a clear violation of these Guidelines. For a content or user ban appeal, please email email@example.com
We thank you for your positive and productive contribution to the FaithSocial Community!
Last Updated: September 1, 2021