Last Updated: April 24, 2018
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in FaithSocial, Inc. including its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (“FaithSocial”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and our Service (as defined in the FaithSocial Terms of Service (the “Terms”)).
The Service is designed and intended for communities of faith to be able to congregate together and find a shared home online, for the purpose of fellowship and support, and exploring topics of interest in the area of creating and establishing a purposeful and spiritual life. The Service is meant to be an inclusive and supportive area for all users and we strive to create an inspiring and fun environment for faith forward communities to connect. To facilitate that goal we have established these guidelines which provide some useful direction on the nature of conduct and communication which acceptable, and not acceptable, from our users (“Guidelines”).
Given the critical importance of these Guidelines to achieving the goals of the community, we appreciate your understanding that FaithSocial may enforce them through blocking or removing offending content, threads, or even larger groups, or may terminate user accounts for failure to observe these requirements. If you encounter users, groups, or content on the Service that you believe violates these Guidelines, please report it to FaithSocial by flagging as inappropriate, or contacting us at email@example.com.
1. Be Respectful
Respect is the cornerstone of good communication and members of the FaithSocial community should observe the highest level of respect for other users of the Service, and for the general public. This means keeping content and commentary on topic, focused on the message not the messenger, and refraining from submitting or promoting content or messages that are false or misleading, abusive, harassing, profane, or otherwise inappropriate for a family and faith forward audience. Content should be tagged and categorized appropriately such that the tools and features we provide to help users find relevant content function as expected.
2. Inappropriate Content Moderation
Our goal is to respond quickly and effectively to comments and feedback and feedback from the community, but we can’t always address everything as quickly as we’d like. What’s more, we recognize that not everyone will agree on what content and activity violates these Guidelines or should be removed or curtailed. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee that you will not encounter content or activity on the Service that you find objectionable. Please remember that the Service contains the opinions and views of other users on a variety of sensitive issues on which many people disagree, and disagreement should not be the sole basis for a complaint. Remember also that content is provided by community members, and not FaithSocial, and we are be responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, objectivity, or other aspect of any comments or materials posted by users.
3. Your Posts
You should understand that your posts, and any content or ideas expressed or contained in them, may be freely used or syndicated by us in any way and in any media, including on the Service, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation from us. In addition, when you post on the Service, your avatar (if any) and username / alias may be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and username / alias there as well.
4. Observe the Rules of the Road
When using the Service, you agree to:
- not bully, intimidate, harass, stalk, exploit, or embarrass anyone, or post or share anything depicting, condoning, or encouraging the same;
- not post or share anything unlawful, defamatory, profane, lewd, threatening, hateful, abusive, violent, fraudulent, or inappropriate, indecent, deceptive, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, or that depicts or condones the same;
- not post or share any identifying or sensitive information about a person without permission;
- keep your use of the Service, including anything that you post or share on the Service and your interactions with others users of the Service, family friendly;
- not threaten anybody’s safety, security, or integrity of body or mind, or target any particular individual, group, or viewpoint with any harmful or threatening message;
- not post or share anything that violates any right of a third party, including any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- tag, identify, designate, and describe your User Content in a manner that is true, accurate, and not misleading (including with respect to the content and source); and
- not distribute or share any malware, spyware, viruses, or contaminating code.
5. Additional Reminders
Reporting objectionable content to us does not guarantee that it will be removed since it may not violate our policies, or its removal may violate other policies. The consequences for violating our Guidelines may vary depending on the severity of the violation and the person's history on the Service.
We thank you for your positive and productive contribution to the FaithSocial Community!